Best Life Update 2023.16.7 + Features Overview
Best Life update by the Live Learn Innovate Foundation 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Stay healthy and organized with the new and improved Best Life App! This free app, brought to you by the nonprofit organization LLIF, makes tracking your symptoms and health data easy. You can track mood and stress, set reminders, and log your health history comprehensively.
- Display the duration of content and event entries on the diary timeline
- New graphs for nutrition and consumables (calories, carbs, cholesterol, protein, sodium)
- Syncing blood pressure from Apple health kit
- Update display of tags to use hashtag format
- Update notification inbox interface
- Performance tracking for mobile app improvements
- Fixed error when a new user refreshes the diary timeline
- Fixed the size of the badge on the notification bell icon on the bottom navigation
- Fixed time-selector being dark font on dark background for dark mode users
- Fixed content URL being automatically overwritten when updating the title of the entry
- Fixed an issue where the new user slides showed twice on the app first open
- Fixed inconsistencies in field interfaces throughout the app
For those who like to see behind the curtain:
- Updated data schema and API for reminders
- Started work towards local/offline editing mode
Who we are
The Live Learn Innovate Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit entity that empowers software users to regain control of their personally generated health data, gain intuitive insights about their social data, learn the impact of their environment on health, and build a foundation of data analytics that empowers research, academics, and innovation in economic development.
Use cases for this secure, private data aggregation method appear everywhere, expanding to family care, community growth, agricultural planning, and many more things still unseen. Help us keep going by getting involved today.