Best Life Update 2023.09.8 + Features Overview
Best Life update by the Live Learn Innovate Foundation 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Stay healthy and organized with the new and improved Best Life App! This free app, brought to you by the nonprofit organization LLIF, makes tracking your symptoms and health data easy. You can track mood and stress, set reminders, and log your health history comprehensively. Plus, you can easily filter your data to conveniently review what you track for yourself, loved ones, and more. Download the app today and take control of your health!
- Deeplink to Rating entry screens from the reminders at the operating system level
- Add a notice in Connected Accounts to connect only one account at this time
- Bottom navigation and floating action button menu enhancements
- Add a default notification for Mood + Stress rating reminders
- Add jump to date feature in the top-left of the Diary timeline
- Add a graph and data visualization for Blood Sugar levels
- Update sign-in screens to a new design
- Show the duration of Content entries
- Fix the date heading to show the current date after scrolling to the present from the past
- Ensure the entry timestamp is from the moment of entry instead of the last refresh time
- Fix blood sugar errors when changing unit of measurement
- Ensure the filter button appears on Stress rating graphs
- Data accuracy improvements on graphs
- Measurement input fields fixes
- Entry Tag behavior fixes
Who we are
The Live Learn Innovate Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit entity that empowers software users to regain control of their personally generated health data, gain intuitive insights about their social data, learn the impact of their environment on health, and build a foundation of data analytics that empowers research, academics, and innovation in economic development.
Use cases for this secure, private data aggregation method appear everywhere, expanding to family care, community growth, agricultural planning, and many more things still unseen. Help us keep going by getting involved today.