- A Case for Earlier Cancer Detection Strategies with Dr. Bert Vogelstein – 7/2020
- Cancer is underdiagnosed. Wouldn’t it be better to overdiagnose?
- Screening or symptoms are periodic while tracking is constant.
- Association between Resting Heart Rate and Colorectal Cancer: Results from a Case-Controlled Study – 8/2019
- Why do we accept reactive healthcare?
- Heart Rate Variability as a Prognostic Factor for Cancer Survival – A Systematic Review – 5/2018
- There are physical and psychological illnesses, like heart diseases, diabetes or depression, where parasympathetic activity including HRV is clearly and severely reduced. Cancer may be added to the list of illnesses where HRV is reduced.